Fulfilment Director- Canadian Market
The Global Fulfilment Organization is looking for a business leader with extensive experience in account management, operations and fulfilment. As the Director representing Fulfilment in the Canadian Market, reporting into both the Managing Director of Global Fulfilment and the Managing Director of the Canadian market, the successful candidate will be the fulfilment expert in a high growth market.
What you’ll be doing:
- In collaboration with the Canadian Market leadership team and the Global
Fulfilmentleadership team facilitate the establishment of an SLA that meets the needs of all parties.
- Establish and monitor the operational KPIs for Fulfilment in the Canadian Market and ensure excellent service quality standards and stakeholder expectations are addressed.
- Represent the Global Fulfilment organization as a member of the Canadian Market leadership team
- Represent the Canadian Market in the Global Fulfilment organization as their advocate of the fulfilment needs and expectations
- Work with both teams to continuously improve the relationship between both organizations
- Work closely with Canadian restaurant teams to understand pain points, expectations and opportunities for improvement in the fulfilment services provided to the Canadian market.
- Advise on best practices from a fulfilment perspective for optimizing stakeholder experience
- Provide insights, recommendations and delivery impact on in-market promotions/operations
- Responsible for the management of response to Canadian-specific incidents that are escalated into the market from the Live Care organization.
The person we’re looking for:
- Has extensive experience in delivery / fulfilment and an understanding of the intricacies of the Global Fulfilment model
- Excellent business acumen, influencing skills, collaborating skills, interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong project management competency
- Ability to communicate and work with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Able to understand and communicate data, insights and trends
- Has knowledge of the Canadian Market
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
What it’s like to work at Skip and in Global Fulfilment:
- Fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Exposure to leading-edge technology, different cultures and great people