National Partnerships Manager
SkipTheDishes is seeking a dedicated and driven individual to join our National Partnerships team as a National Partnerships Manager. This role combines relationship building and sales to create lasting, big picture partnerships at a corporate level with top restaurants across Canada.
We’re looking for a skilled individual with a proven track record of expertise in a similar capacity of responsibility. People need to eat so Skip never sleeps, and that means the show runs around the clock. We’re looking for a person who wants to help build a global tech company right here in Canada. This position is located in Toronto.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and maintain strong and lasting partnerships with corporate restaurant partners
- Coaching corporate level partners on network best practices
- Build relationships with frequent phone, email and in-person interactions
- Communicating industry, delivery and SkipTheDishes news to your contacts
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the partners’ overall business needs
- Increase partners revenue by adding value
- Analyze data and trends
- Create data visualization and present findings
- Utilize information resources and relationships with internal teams
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- Keep hustling and are able to work through rejection
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Able to understand and communicate data, insights and trends
- Organized, excel at planning and prioritizing tasks
- Exceptional communication skills, additional languages considered an asset.
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Understand corporate contracts
- Holding yourself to a high standard of integrity
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.