Consumer Insights Manager
This role will focus on the development and commercialization of insights, best practices, and foundational research. This will include regular interaction with stakeholders and leading the dialogue around food delivery trends, competitive & industry benchmarking, and general understanding of purchase trends & dynamics.
Key collaborators include cross-functional members of the stakeholder teams as well as extended teams including the broader Strategic Development, Marketing, Business Intelligence group, Strategic Partnerships, Product, and third-party agencies.
The Manager plays a critical role in translating SkipTheDishes’ strategy into the marketing plan and objectives to execute. The Manager will help lead strategic planning, marketing strategy development, campaign reporting, and day-to-day delivery management.
- Lead role in developing insights to identify key areas of growth for the customer (i.e. acquisition, optimization, retention) to be executed by the Marketing Team
- Regularly engage the Strategy Development and Marketing Leadership Team to deliver customer insights that guide strategic decision making
- Integration of analytics and data visualization tools to track metrics to optimize projects and campaigns, measurement of outcomes, optimization of resources and overall health of the marketing team
- Support the development of a suite of metrics (including KPIs, brand measurement, NPS score), measurement of metrics, reporting, and success and achievement of metrics
- Understand larger macroeconomic trends and competitors in key markets especially within the food delivery space and how they impact the organization
People we are looking for:
- Proven ability to translate data into stories and specific strategic and tactical recommendations that drive the business
- Minimum 5-7 years of related work experience within marketing research or consumer insights
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, or other Quantitative Field
- Intimate understanding of data and financial implications of business processes
- Experience in identifying areas of growth and executing strategy within marketing
- Driven self-starter and problem solver, who succeeds both team and independent environments.
- Takes ownership over projects and drives problems to solutions.
- Analytical, detail and data-oriented
What it’s like to work at Skip:
- In-depth exposure to a cutting edge development environment
- Fast paced and ambitious working conditions
- Advancement opportunities for high contributors
- Compensation and benefits aligned with a high-performance team
- Collaboration with teams of creative, talented entrepreneurs focused on driving Skip’s initiatives forward
- Prime work location experience in the heart of Winnipeg: SKIP’s Exchange District campus