Think you have what it takes to join an elite team of Product leaders? If you want to make your mark on a national brand’s industry-leading technology, Skip’s Product Team is the place for you. They drive the innovation of Skip’s platform and own product management of the core system. As a Product Owner, you are responsible for understanding your product stack, leading project execution for your area and being the primary point of contact for technical support issues.
What you'll be doing:
deepunderstanding of the Product stack from user, technical, operations, business anddesign perspectives, and using the understanding to bring high-impact opportunities to the Product roadmap.
- Owning the execution of your team's projects; excelling at keeping the product ticket backlog up-to-date and prioritized, integrating projects into sprints, release management, gathering feedback and iterating on releases.
- Working to help assess
impactof service issues and bugs, identifying larger issue trends and subsequently triage items needing action to appropriate teams with the appropriate priority.
- Supporting team members within your product group, while working towards adding value across product functions and groups and contributing to longer-term product roadmaps.
What will help you succeed:
- Two years or more of experience working with technical products and teams
- Business analyst, product experience, technical design or engineering background are considered a strong asset
- Being a high achiever, willing to roll up your sleeves to learn about Skip’s users and share a nuanced opinion on what makes a product great
- Capable of executing high-value projects with multiple stakeholders, while dealing with competing priorities
- Taking ownership
overyour work and outcomes and passionate about building world-class products with a world-class team
What it’s like to work at Skip:
At Skip, you have the opportunity to work with industry-leading technology in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You can take part in building a major Canadian tech company that is growing every day — and you can grow with it. We will work with you to find your limits, and then help you surpass them. The more you contribute, the further you’ll go. Since establishing our Winnipeg headquarters in 2012, Skip has grown from less than 20 staff to a national brand with more than 1800 employees and processing millions of orders each month.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.