As a member of Skip’s Digital Marketing Team, the eCRM Specialist will be responsible for deploying marketing content through email campaigns to keep customers engaged with Skip’s brand. People need to eat so Skip never sleeps, and that means the show runs around the clock. We're looking for people who want the chance of contributing to build a world-class tech company right here in the Canadian Prairies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support relationship building efforts across our user, food courier, and restaurant audiences. This includes contributing to email / push communications, working cross-functionally to deliver against business objectives ranging from market launches to converting customers.
- Partner closely with internal creative teams and product teams to execute end-to-end email campaigns including setup, scheduling, execution and reporting.
- Execute creative and data-driven, cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, push notifications etc.)
- Develop an understanding of our customers, including assisting with customer segmentation and audience targeting strategies
- Deliver reporting and analytics on the performance of email and communication channels and campaigns
- Apply your analytical skills through A/B testing, as well as reporting on key metrics such as click-through, conversion and open rates
People we’re looking for:
- Possess experience using eCRM software such as Braze, Hubspot, Capsule, Zoho, etc
- Understanding of creating user journeys
- Understanding of eCommerce (acquisition, retention, conversion, segmentation)
- Possess some marketing automation experience
- Strong data management experience including organizing, segmenting, importing, and analyzing data
- Background in web analytics, HTML / coding experience considered an asset
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- Keep hustling and are able to work through rejection
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
What it's like to work at Skip:
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Casual dress attire, we focus on results, not wearing suits
- Exposure to leading-edge technology
- Advancement opportunities for high contributors
- Merit-based compensation & benefits
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.