French Technical Translator
Skip is growing at a rapid pace and we need to expand our elite team of product translators, product managers, designers, and engineers to advance our existing technology. We’re looking for a high performance French Technical Translator who is used to working fast, thinking critically, and communicating effectively with designers, developers and business teams to solve tough problems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking ownership for the technical and functional translation for our technical applications for restaurants, customers and couriers
- Translating English into French, information into functional language that can be interpreted correctly by each user.
- Ability to communicate the concepts of each application in regard to what we do.
- Understanding translation as an integral part of our business function
- Working with developers, designers and engineering teams through the process.
People we’re looking for:
- Prior bilingual French/ English translator experience
- Ability to shape the story and the brand of SKIP through translation projects
- Technical aptitude would be an asset
- Take ownership over their work and their outcomes
- Are passionate about building world-class products
- Execute high-value projects with multiple stakeholders, while dealing with competing priorities
- Strong team focused values
What it’s like to work at Skip:
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Casual dress attire, we focus on results, not wearing suits
- Exposure to cutting-edge technology
- Advancement opportunities for high contributors