Senior Workforce Manager
Do you love problem-solving? Are you a ‘builder’ by nature? Are you an experienced leader, excited by the challenge of a fast-paced environment and global scope? SkipTheDishes is looking for a Senior Workforce Manager to take our Workforce Planning & Coordination team to the next level. As a senior leader in our Global Operations division, you will have direct responsibility for development and execution of all aspects of our workforce-management function.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a growing team responsible for the full suite of workforce-management services: forecasting, planning, analysis and coordination -- all with the aim of supporting our Global Operations team’s business objectives.
- Develop and implement strategy, structure and process to enable the Workforce team to be successful.
- Oversee the performance of our entire Global Operations estate, supporting multiple lines of business across numerous countries and operations centres.
- Make recommendations and identify tradeoffs in the attainment of service-level objectives.
- Build a framework for, and lead the team in consistent delivery of insights into operational outcomes, to support decision-making by Global Operations leadership.
- Lead the development and use of regression modeling or other advanced statistical methods to be used in identifying relevant trends and drivers of performance outcomes.
- Build a framework for, and lead the team in executing on a robust feedback loop with outsourced service providers (deliver forecasts & guidance, review outcomes & invoices).
- Build a framework for, and lead the team in making staffing/purchasing decisions across our Global Operations estate, and partnering with our Finance function to project and manage costs/scenarios.
- Develop and oversee the execution of a robust real-time control function, supporting the entire Global Operations estate.
- Oversee operational activities supporting Skip’s in-house staff, and ensure attainment of Workforce team KPIs: scheduling, turnaround times, etc.
- Work with our Data & Business Intelligence teams to advise on data structures needed to support Workforce activities.
- Advise on opportunities to improve telephony systems, workforce-management software or other tools supporting our Workforce function or Global Operations more broadly.
- Develop and implement a protocol for document management or other archiving practices as needed, to ensure information is readily accessible and retained at scale.
- Proactively identify and capitalize on other opportunities to help Skip and/or Global Operations meet its business objectives.
- Act as a mentor to the Workforce Planning & Coordination team, and a business partner to Global Operations’ senior leadership.
People we’re looking for:
- Are personable, able to work as part of a fast-paced team, and have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have deep experience in all aspects of workforce management (forecasting, planning, analysis and coordination), preferably with a global scope
- Have previous experience in partnering with outsourced service providers across multiple countries/sites
- Have extensive leadership experience and are keen to act as a mentor to a growing team
- Have deep experience with data analysis and financial/statistical modeling (mastery of spreadsheets is a must; command of SQL and/or other analytical tools is an asset)
- Are able to break large, abstract problems down into smaller, finite ones and prioritize effectively in working through them
- Have a natural curiosity, with a penchant for original thought and creative problem-solving
- Prefer to work independently, and able to manage effectively in all directions on the org chart (down, lateral, up)
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment; where there’s as much to be built as there is to be maintained
- Have a working knowledge of Six Sigma or other Operations principles/techniques
- Are extremely organized and able to influence others to improved ways of working
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but make an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.