Business Analyst - Operations
As a member of Skip’s Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting business-analysis initiatives in pursuit of operational excellence. You will be a go-to person when it comes to data-driven insights for the
What you’ll be doing:
- Transform data into information and insight, in order to make recommendations to support business operations and strategic decision-making.
- Analyze, summarize and present intricate data in approachable ways.
- Identify, implement and manage organizational indicators of business- or customer-information needs.
- Apply the above lens of data analysis and insight
toa variety of business units, aiming to evaluate and support workflows across the company.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to provide support for any questions or problems as they arise in real-time.
- Develop recommendations for process and performance improvement, in support of Operations leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Curious and driven; eager to learn the intricacies of SkipTheDishes’ Operations, practices and procedures
- Excellent at multitasking and communicating effectively, when faced with competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a strong sense of urgency and are eager to take ownership of technical problems
- Strong experience in using SQL is required. Experience with Tableau is considered an asset
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving operating environment