Bilingual Operations Specialist - Fixed Term Contract (Full-Time)
As part of the Operations Team, you will be an integral part of the business, as you work closely with multiple teams to ensure continuous growth at SkipTheDishes. This high-performance position is the foundation of success for our network. Members of this team are strong communicators with personalities that shine through the different channels of communication Skip uses every day.
We’re hiring people in all levels of responsibility and expertise. People need to eat so Skip never sleeps, and that means the show runs around the clock. We’re looking for candidates for both full-time roles with the availability of days, evenings and weekends included.
Please note that this role is for 90 day term period, with a potential of an extension. This position is based in Winnipeg.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide live support to couriers, customers, and restaurants
- Resolving conflicts with an emphasis on helping our partners succeed
- Facilitate communication between all parties involved in each delivery
- Go the extra mile to make sure that all stakeholders get the true Skip experience
People we’re looking for:
- Have written and Verbal Fluency in both French and English
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- Keep hustling and are able to work through rejection
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Good communication, computer and typing skills
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.