Restaurant Marketing Manager
We do big campaigns with big impact, and your creativity is needed. Help us express our industry-leading brand across traditional and digital channels while taking our national and regional campaigns to the next level. Our tight-knit team of brand, copy, design, campaigns, digital, insights, and more will encourage your ingenuity in a fun and innovative environment. Ready to make a difference for customers, couriers, and restaurants across the country? Come hungry.
As a member of Skip’s Partnership Marketing team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing strategies and programs between the SKIP brand and restaurant partners in the Quebec region. These programs will support our business and growth objectives specific to Quebec, but will work collaboratively with the broader SKIP marketing and restaurant success teams.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Liaise with restaurant marketing partners to build out powerful campaigns geared at driving results for both the restaurant and SKIP network in Quebec.
- Support restaurant teams in building lasting partnerships with restaurant brands.
- Demonstrate expertise in everything Skip has to offer our restaurant partners from both an operational and marketing standpoint.
- Lead in-store restaurant brand collateral strategy.
- Provide ad-hoc marketing support to Restaurant Brand Managers and Success teams.
- Support restaurant marketing partners in working with internal marketing stakeholders to build out promotional material for campaigns.
- Work closely with our product managers to help translate market needs into features.
- Maintaining open channels of communication between teams to enhance and improve Skip’s network.
- Lead (remove barriers, provide resources, professionally develop) a team of restaurant marketing partners.
- Provide quarterly and monthly reporting including previous period results, learnings and revised plans if required.
Recipe for Success:
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 years of marketing experience or strategic partnership experience
- 2 years in a leadership role
- Strong strategic planning and storytelling abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once
- Fast learner, organized & reliable
- Creative, intuitive, & ambitious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent analytics tool
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including eCRM
What We Are Looking For:
- A marketing leader that has a proven track record of driving growth through strategic partnerships and sponsorships.
- A creative thinker that can both develop win/win solutions for multiple stakeholders.
- Is driven to take on new opportunities and challenges, with an appetite to learn and the self- motivation to continue to develop.
- Is a strong relationship builder both internally in working with the Restaurant teams but also externally with restos, vendors and agencies.
- Has a strong drive for results.
- Has a strong understanding of all channels of the marketing mix and the digital landscape.
- Has strong analytical skills and supports decisions with business KPIs and data in mind.
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.