Think you have what it takes to join an elite team of Product leaders? If you want to make your mark on a national brand’s industry-leading technology, Skip’s Product Team is the place for you. They drive the innovation of Skip’s platform and own product management of the core system. As a Product Manager, you are responsible for developing your team's product roadmap, leveraging your understanding of Skip’s users, product, market
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking ownership for the performance of a significant portion of the "tech stack" with
impactmeasured in the millions of customers, tens of thousands of restaurants, and millions of dollars.
- Hunting down business problems and opportunities in our product stack using input from user, market, technical, operations, business
- Prioritizing those problems and opportunities into a backlog for the design and development teams based on the company strategy.
- Working with users, operational teams, and your own intuition to determine what the requirements for solving these problems or opportunities would be.
- Developing a product roadmap on "near-term" (quarterly) priorities for multiple development teams and managing 2-3 product owners and up to 40 developers to execute.
- Communicating these requirements to design and engineering teams and managing these development projects through to release.
- Identifying the implications of new releases for the operational teams.
- Monitoring the solutions after release to determine if they were successful and how to further maximize their impact.
What will help you succeed:
- Preferably 5+ years of highly relevant and impactful experience in product development and management
- Deep understanding of the skills required to deliver impactful product results, including (but not limited to) UX research methods, data analytics, agile software delivery
- Able to execute high-value projects with multiple stakeholders, while dealing with competing priorities
- Can effectively manage the output of a team with effective people leadership skills
- Passion for building world-class products and taking ownership for outcomes
- Business analyst, product experience, technical design or engineering background considered a great asset
What it’s like to work at Skip:
At Skip, you have the opportunity to work with industry-leading technology in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You can take part in building a major Canadian tech company that is growing every day — and you can grow with it. We will work with you to find your limits, and then help you surpass them. The more you contribute, the further you’ll go. Since establishing our Winnipeg headquarters in 2012, Skip has grown from less than 20 staff to a national brand with more than 1800 employees and processing millions of orders each month.