Specialty Partnerships Manager
In this brand new position of Specialty Partnerships Manager, you will be leading a new vertical within the SkipTheDishes online delivery network: Grocery and Specialty Retailers. We’re looking for an industry expert who can be the bridge between SKIP and our Specialty partners for collaboration, mutual growth and long-term success. You will be responsible for developing the Specialty Retailer program across the SKIP network from strategy to execution. You will be owning relationships with partners, collaborating with internal teams to develop solutions as well as growing your team. Are you up for the challenge? Read on!
We are looking to create partnerships with some of the largest and most popular Grocery and Speciality Retailers in Canada. More and more brands each day, both independent and national chains, choose to deliver with Skip. With your passion for building and managing long-lasting relationships, you’ll help us continue to expand our reach while setting our partners up for success. You’ll also create continuous, irresistible value that keeps everyone satisfied.
What’s on your plate:
- Build and maintain strong and lasting partnerships with Specialty partners.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of your partners’ overall business needs and challenges.
- Build relationships through frequent phone, email and in-person interactions.
- Develop and communicate network best practices in collaboration with your partners and internal teams as we explore this new vertical.
- Resolve operational challenges unique to the Specialty Grocery and Retailer partners.
- Increase partner revenue by adding value and growing their delivery line of business.
- Analyze data and trends, create data visualization and present findings to your partners.
- Develop strong working relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders in a proactive and professional manner, advocating for cross-team collaboration to deliver on growth strategies.
- Analyze insights to monitor the success of partnerships and optimize tactics based on data-driven findings.
- Track partnership performance and deliver accurate results to internal stakeholders.
- Post Secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or other related fields.
- 5+ years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience in grocery or retail management with an in-depth knowledge of operations and cost structures within these sectors.
- Proven track record of business development and collaborative account management.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Experience developing and executing on growth strategies to deliver on specific targets.
- Experience and ability to manage, train, cultivate and motivate talent within a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Ability to communicate and work with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization.
- Able to understand and communicate data, insights and trends.
- Highly organized; excels at planning and prioritizing tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills, additional languages considered an asset.
- Ability to understand complex systems.
- Detail-oriented, resilient, and adaptable.
- Have a great attitude and a proven self-starter.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment with high levels of ambiguity.
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.