Analyst, Total Rewards
Do you like people almost as much as pizza? This affinity should be effortless at Skip. We’ve created a warm, friendly, and exciting atmosphere brimming with talent from across the globe. Help us continue to change people’s lives by providing an exceptional experience for potential, new, and existing team members throughout their employee lifecycle.
We are searching for a driven, savvy, and detail-oriented individual that's looking to be challenged in an autonomous, fast-paced environment. The Total Rewards Analyst will provide subject matter support in the areas of compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, reporting and analysis, among other areas.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Be a consultative centre of excellence with the People team and business leaders regarding all Total Rewards matters.
- Lead the integration of job codes and role levels with the job requisition process, in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Participate in Total Rewards surveys (compensation, benefits, and retirement plans) with external vendors such as Mercer and Towers Watson to collect and analyze competitive salary information.
- Contribute to the development, design and maintenance of the job description and evaluation process. Ensure accurate job documentation, salary market competitiveness and internal equity for Company positions.
- Update Sun Life with new hires, terminations, status changes, and pay changes.
- Advise on disability claims.
- Be an integral part of the integration team moving from Dayforce to Workday.
- Understand the Willis Towers Watson compensation framework and be able to apply it locally and in conjunction with your counterparts internationally.
- Assist in the design of rollout communications for benefits open enrolment.
- Consult on data analysis, rollout strategy, and communications for new program launches (RRSP, Vacation,etc).
Recipe for Success:
- 3-5 years of experience in compensation and benefit administration.
- Solid working knowledge of the various facets of total rewards (compensation, group benefits, retirement, vacation, other perk programs).
- Experience with the Google suite of products (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Strong work experience with an HRIS such as Dayforce, Workday, Peoplesoft or similar.
- Experience working in a fast-changing environment.
- Understand how changes in total rewards impact team members and other functional areas.
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.