Senior Hardware Director
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- Responsible for hardware architecture, PCB designs, modeling and simulation to prove out designs, bring up and validation activities and providing hardware support through product development and qualification.
- Work closely with SoC design, Firmware and Product Management teams in US. Also work closely with NAND and MP teams in Korea.
- Participate in decision making on technical requirements, schedules and drive resolution of issue.
- Owner of hardware test report.
- Track bugs and work with design/software engineering to resolve issues.
- Ensure quality of products being developed and delivered to the customers and work closely with customers.
- Analyze and resolve customers’ issues.
- Hands-on leader. Self-starter, who has a demonstrated ability to make key decisions and create product and division strategies.
- In depth knowledge of routing requirements for high speeds differential signals like SATA, PCIe and SAS.
- Strong knowledge of Signal Integrity and Power Integrity.
- Knowledge with CAD tools like ADS, HFSS and Flotherm.
- Prior experience in SSD/Storage products' is a plus.
- At least 3 years of management experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical leadership.
MS in Electrical Engineering; with 10 years of work experience or Bachelors of Engineering with 12 Years of work experience in hardware architecture and design.
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.