Principal Customer Application Engineer (Section Leader)
- Section Leader: Build up team and mentor team members
- Work with internal engineering teams to evaluate customers test requirements, to identify and fix deficiency in existing test plan.
- Work with internal engineering teams to communicate customer qualification efforts and educate internal engineering teams on customer qualification requirements.
- Track bugs and work with SoC, FW, and qualification engineers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Review test and FA reports to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Involve in early field trials.
- Work with FAE and Product Marketing organizations to ensure proper understanding of customers’ requirements and issues.
- Work with customers to understand unique design specification requirements.
- Work closely with customers to provide them with prompt and quality services.
- Conduct FA for field issues. Repro issues in SKHMS lab, modify test condition, or test script to speed up issue repro for in-depth FA.
- Ensure quality of products being developed and delivered.
- Work with standard committees and work with vendors.
- Intimate knowledge of traditional enterprise servers and OCP servers.
- Detailed understanding and ability to FA SATA, PCIe, NVMe, and SMbus electrical requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to FA of SATA, PCIe, NVMe, MCTP, and TCG protocols.
- Expert with SATA and PCIe protocol analyzers.
- Knowledge of NAND and DDR operations.
- Familiar with scope, bench power supply, and multi-meter.
- Experience in storage devices qualification cycle.
- Proficient in the use of scripting languages (Python/Perl).
- Domestic and international travel as needed.
- Education Requirements: MS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science; with 10 years of work experience or Bachelors of Engineering with 12 Years of work experience in storage product verification or equivalent.