- Review and revise contracts.
- Maintain and update internal legal systems and related legal contracts.
- Provide advice and guidance on legal and business-related issues to employees and leaders.
- Support continuous improvements of forms, policies and processes to help streamline and simplify the contracting processes.
- Elevate complex issues to General Counsel and recommend solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved school preferred.
- 5-7 years' relevant legal experience in high-tech/IT industries.
- Experience with Patents and/or Export Control.
- Close attention to detail and exceptional proofreading and organizational skills.
- Excellent English reading comprehension, grammar, and word usage skills.
- Ability to focus, review and understand long, complex documents from outside sources.
- Ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong conflict-management skills and the ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results.