Firmware Development Engineer (Senior)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design, implement and evaluate real-time embedded system firmware for SSD products.
- Perform firmware code review, analysis and improvement.
- Perform firmware focused SSD system integration, validation and debugging.
- Perform failure analysis and corrective firmware actions via collaboration with other stakeholders until issue resolution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; MS is preferred.
- 3+ years of hands-on firmware development experience in SSD or storage systems.
- 5+ years of development experience in embedded controller environments.
- Proficient in firmware and software programming (C/C++, assembly, script languages)
- Experience of firmware debugging tools such as JTAG and In-Circuit Emulator.
- Experience with multi-ARM core based development is a plus.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem- solving environment.
- Good oral and written skills for communication and documentation.
- Self-motivated, good team player.