Intern Firmware Engineer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assistant on Design, implement, and evaluate real-time embedded system firmware for SSD products.
- Assistant on failure analysis and corrective firmware actions via collaboration with other stakeholders until issue resolution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; MS is preferred.
- Proficient in firmware and software programming (C/C++, assembly, script languages)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem- solving environment.
- Ability to jump into different areas of the system for investigation and analysis
- Good verbal and written skills for communication and documentation.
- Self-motivated, good team player.