Senior / Staff Automation Engineer
- Review Functional and Design specifications and Microarchitectures Develop test plans for specific device/system under test.
- Based on Test Plans and test procedures defined, automate test cases, manage test suites for SQA Regressions.
- Maintain and modify internal test automation infrastructure
- Build and maintain Regression test setups and engineering labs for System Quality Assurance testing.
- Manage and Run Automated Regression Suites, Modify test scripts, using defined automation guidelines
- File defects based on automated and manual testing, track bugs and work with Failure Analysis and design/software engineering teams to resolve issues.
- Enhance automated scripts based on recommendations from team members and data from Customer Found Defects.
- Ensure quality of products being developed and delivered to the customers.
- Proficiency in programming and scripting languages like C, Python, or similar
- Experience with Code Revision and Maintenance Tools, like Perforce or similar
- Experience with Databases and DB Related Reporting Tools is required.
- Experience with integration with Web Server and Web Tools, like Confluence or similar
- Experience with integrating script with Test Management Systems, like qTest, or Quality Center, or Similar TMS
- Experience with customized and automated reports generation utilizing automation test scripts, and integrate to TMS
- Experience with Hardware/Software SQA projects Prior experience in Storage product QA is preferred.
- Experience in HDD/SSD/Storage products' QA is highly preferred, with understanding of PCIe/NVMe Protocols.
- Experience in verification of Storage, RAID, Flash, and various File Systems, utilizing 3rd party tools are preferred.
- Experience working on Projects related to Solid State Drives (SATA/PCIe/SAS), in various OS environment (Client / Server-Enterprise) is a plus.
- Experience working with various flavors of Linux OS, Windows Server OS, is preferred.
- Education Requirements: MS in Electrical Engineering (or similar field); with 2 years of work experience, or Bachelors of Engineering with 5 Years of work experience in hardware/software product verification.