Senior Budget Analyst
- Budgeting including planning annual budget, Cash forecast and budget/actual variance analysis etc.
- Review of purchase request and manage deployment of asset/sample.
- Asset/sample management including server, lab equipment, and development sample
- Lead processes and communications regularly working with HQ, engineering leaders, Finance & Planning team and other departments to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year and life of project(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Management, Finance or closely related field required.
- Minimum of 3-7 years’ of budget management experience.
- Must be strong in Excel.
- Experience with company-wide budgeting is desirable.
- Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiate follow through with meticulous attention detail.