Manager / Sr. Manager, Software Engineering
- Manage SW development team; projects and human resources
- Design/develop/maintain internal PCIe/NVMe & SATA interface test tool/s
- Design/develop/maintain internal test automation tool
- Enhance software build and deployment strategy.
- Design and implement failure symptom recommendation platform using data collected from existing test automation infrastructure
- Lead procurement of necessary hardware/software required for setting up data management/analysis infrastructure.
- Train internal customers; usage
- Work collaboration management with teams across the countries
- Prefer Master's degree in computer science/engineering or SW engineering, with 10+ year(s) related experience with 2+ years in lead/manger role
- Proficient in PCIe, NVMe, and SATA protocol/specs – must have direct working experience
- Proficient in Software engineering - analyze/design/develop/release/document/process
- Familiar with container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Team player with a proactive attitude and the ability to be productive in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast moving environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge/skill in enterprise SSD firmware development a plus (front-end / back-end)