SSD Firmware Platform Engineer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Produce and maintain internal FW common platform standard materials.
- Produce and maintain FW common process materials.
- Reviews FW standard compliancy at regular basis at FW code level.
- Develop methodologies/processes for compliancy validation with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Perform common platform issue management via collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Perform firmware code review, analysis and improvement by code changes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years of hands-on firmware development/analysis experience in SSD or storage systems.
- 2+ years of development experience in embedded controller environments.
- Proficient in firmware and software programming (C/C++, assembly, script languages)
- Experience of firmware debugging tools such as JTAG and In-Circuit Emulator is a plus.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem- solving environment.
- Good oral and written skills for communication and documentation.
- Self-motivated, good team player.