Product & Applications Engineer (Senior/Staff/Senior Staff)
- Develop and carry out product and feature validation tests based on design and customer specifications incorporating leading edge tools.
- Deep dive into and resolve issues that require good understanding of the SoC, hardware, firmware, storage interfaces, NAND, device drivers and test environment as well as methodical problem solving skills.
- Expert user of test equipment and debug tools such as oscilloscopes and protocol/logic/bus analyzers, to aid in-depth failure analysis. Experience with test automation and scripting languages is a must.
- Serve as the technical liaison among cross functional teams and customers to set development roadmap and drive closure of open issues.
- Prepare and present test plans, reports, customer responses and status updates. Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
- Experience related to protocols (SATA/SAS/PCIe) and Storage Device Controllers (NVMe and AHCI)
- Experience in verification of Storage, RAID, Flash and various File Systems
- Hands on experience with oscilloscope, protocol and bus analyzers
- Understanding of NAND, FTL and device drivers
- Proficient in the use of scripting languages (Python / Perl / Tcl)
- Experience working with various flavors of Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with Virtualization OS (VMWare), OCP and I/O devices is good to have.
- Experience with ASIC/FPGA systems bring-up, testing, and debugging is a plus.
- Experience with interfaces error injection is a plus.
- Experience working with standard data center servers like HP, IBM, DELL, Cisco, ASUS, Fujitsu, SuperMicro or Oracle.