Firmware Test Engineer Intern
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform SSD system testing in an integrated environment as a part of analysis.
- Investigate and install the SSD test tools and run the testing.
- Develop/Validate the test cases.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge in firmware and software programming (C/C++, assembly, script languages)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem- solving environment.
- Good oral and written skills for communication and documentation.