- Budgeting for expenses and capex
- Managing actual expenses and report it to the management
- Review purchase requisitions
- Cash outflow estimation
- Verify vendor information
- Logistics management for export and import
- Other planning team supports
- Handle global logistics related to sending/receiving samples between HQ and SKHMS.
- Resource management, including but not limited to samples, company assets and human resources
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for SKHMS CEO and its management teams.
- Support Engineering and Training activities such as coordinating with HQ to organize technical workshops in HMS and securing lab space based on engineering needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 -5 years of sample and resource management experience.
- Bilingual in Korean and English.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a passion for documentation.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to handle prioritization and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiar with import/export control regulations.