Software Engineer Intern in Test, Automation
The successful candidate will be primarily focused on building and maintaining automation framework for test and infrastructure management. You will have a direct impact on our ability to develop, test, and deliver high quality products to our customers quickly and efficiently.
- Develop automated testing procedures and infrastructure to improve testing efficiency.
- Define, develop, and execute test cases for enterprise SSD firmware.
- Research and implement latest technology trend in test automation methodology.
- Create technical documents, provide training how to use automation framework, and plan for improvement based on user feedback.
- The candidate must be hands-on with programming, have excellent communication skills, and be execution focused.
- Working experience with test automation and testing methodologies.
- Must be proactive and a strong team player.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to automate anything as much as possible.
- Storage industry experience and experience with NVMe protocol.
- Hands-on development experience in test automation infrastructure.