Senior SI/PI Engineer
- Responsible for high-speed SSD board designs, pre layout simulation, post layout simulation and design layout guide generation for DDR4, LPDDR4, PCIe Gen3/4, NVIO and PDN.
- Provide SI/PI expertise for SSD controller package substrate design and SSD PCB design.
- Work closely with SoC, FW, Package, and Circuit design engineers locally and remotely.
- BSEE with 5 years relevant industry experience or MSEE with 2 years
- Strong understanding of electromagnetics, specifically electromagnetic waves including transmission line theory and PCB layout or package design techniques
- Required experience of EM field solvers, time and frequency domain simulation tools like Sigrity, Allegro, ADS, HFSS, SIWAVE, HSPICE, etc..
- Understanding of high volume manufacturing environments
- Familiar with DDR operation and PCIe operation which need optimization between driver and receiver equalization schemes
- Simulation - Measurement correlation by using Oscilloscope, VNA and TDR experience
- Optimizing PDN including power budget calculation
- ADS or Ansys based DDR all channel time domain simulation
- Extracting PDN for PSIJ Analysis
- PSIJ Analyses including DDR channel and PDN extracted model
- Self-motivated and should enjoy work