Firmware Test Development Engineer
Main Job Responsibilities:
- As a key eSSD development core team member, lead firmware validation projects from planning, execution, to reporting of status to the core team
- Create test plan for thorough testing of firmware using internal and external test tools.
- Define firmware requirements for the white-box test development; working closely with firmware team members
- Define and develop new test cases for firmware feature testing.
- Oversee regression runs, including triaging of issue, and report failures to firmware or other stakeholders.
- Participate in program core team meetings
- 5+ years hands on experience in storage firmware test development (design/develop/validate)
- Solid understanding of PCIE-NVMe storage protocol/specifications
- Good knowledge of different firmware modules; host and backend.
- Ability to do thorough analysis of test failures and skilled in problem recreation. Must be able to use analyzer, scope, and other debug tools
- Fast learner with good communication skills.
- Must be proactive and a strong team player