Interpreter/Translator (Korean and English)
- Provide simultaneous interpretation and consecutive interpretation at technical meetings and to teams involved in development projects, such as SoC teams, verification teams, hardware teams, firmware teams, quality assurance teams, etc. to effectively enhance development-related communication.
- Translate and localize technical documents and communication between Korean and English using appropriate cultural relevance and styles of documents.
- Work collaboratively with engineers to summarize agendas, decisions made, and action items agreed during the interpreted meetings, and document them based on the company's documentation policy.
- Create and manage the company's technical terminology to improve translation quality and standardize the company's technical documentation.
- Other projects as assigned by manager.
- Master’s foreign degree equivalent in Interpretation, Translation or Language Arts plus three (3) years of experience in job offered, or as a Translator, Interpreter or Technical Writer.
Knowledge of or experience in the following:
- Korean language
- Consecutive/Simultaneous interpretation
- Terminology management
- Written translation
- Translating different platforms and styles of technical documents
- Creating style guidelines for technical documents
- Basic technical knowledge of the semiconductor industry