SSD SQA Engineer Intern
This Internship position provides challenging technical opportunity to deliver Quality Solid State Drives to SKHMS customers.
- Develop test cases for SSDs and their compatibility with various datacenter platforms.
- Build and maintain test setups and engineering labs for System Quality Assurance testing.
- Execute test cases as per test plans, and report results.
- File defects based on automated and manual testing, track bugs and work with Failure Analysis and design/software engineering teams to resolve issues.
- Automate test cases, manage test suites, and SQA regression setups.
- Manage and Run Automated SQA Regression Test Suites.
- Modify test scripts, using defined automation guidelines, and integrate with Jenkins.
- Enhance automation based on recommendations from team members and data from Customer Found Defects.
- Ensure high quality of products being developed and delivered to the customers.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Object oriented programming concepts.
- Knowledge of various flavors of Linux, Windows Server, and Virtualization OS (VMWare)
- Programming knowledge using Python (or similar scripting language).
- Develop & debug scripting code in Windows/Linux environments.
- Knowledge of system storage and the platform components (CPU, Memory, PCIe, drivers, firmware, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with Databases and DB Related Reporting Tools is a plus.
- Education Requirements: The candidate must be pursuing a BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or similar field).