Principal/Sr. Principal SQA Engineer
- Engineering lead for SSD Interop test during product development cycle.
- Verification of product functionality with identified HBAs, RAID adapters, Backplanes and Operating Systems.
- Run System-Level/Black-Box Test based on various test cases.
- Review server qualification core contents (Driver and OS testing, Performance and Data integrity verification)
- Verify key PCIe/NVMe features with SSDs such as SMBUS, Dual Port, SRIOV and Multi Namespaces.
- Engage early with Product/Program Management and Marketing Teams to understand Product and Customer Requirements.
- Develop test plans for specific device/system under test, based on PRD and End-Customer deployment scenarios and Requirements.
- Build and maintain test setups and Server System Lab for System Quality Assurance testing.
- Manage and Run Automated Regression Suites
- File defects based on automated and manual testing, track bugs and work with Failure Analysis and design/software engineering teams to resolve issues.
- Lead and actively participate in Customer Qualification Plans’ development and execution, based on Customer requirements defined
- Ensure quality of products being developed and delivered to the customers.
- Experience with Hardware/Software QA projects
- Prior experience in Storage product QA is required.
- Experience in HDD/SSD/Storage products' QA is highly required, with an understanding of PCIe/NVMe Protocols.
- Experience in verification of Storage, RAID, Flash, and various File Systems, utilizing 3rd party tools are highly desired.
- Experience working with various flavors of Linux Operating System Software, Windows Server OS and Virtualization OS (VMWare), is required.
- Experience in the use of scripting languages (Python and Shell Scripting).
- Experience working on Projects related to Solid State Drives (SATA/PCIe/SAS), in various OS environment (Client / Server-Enterprise) is a plus.
- Experience with Customer (Joint) Qualification test cycles is required.
- Experience with Databases and DB Related Reporting Tools is a plus.
- Education and Experience Requirements: MS in Electrical Engineering (or similar field); with 10 years of work experience, or Bachelors of Engineering with 14 Years of work experience in hardware/software product verification.