SSD Firmware Competitive Analysis Engineer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform SSD system functional and performance analysis with firmware/software focused approaches.
- Perform SSD system testing in an integrated environment as a part of analysis.
- Develop methodologies to characterize the SSD and its integrated system performance.
- Perform collaboration with other stakeholders for any cross functional characterization of the SSD.
- Perform firmware code review, analysis and improvement by code changes.
- MS or Ph.D in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years of hands-on firmware development/analysis experience in SSD or storage systems.
- 5+ years of development experience in embedded controller environments.
- Proficient in firmware and software programming (C/C++, assembly, script languages)
- Experience of firmware debugging tools such as JTAG and In-Circuit Emulator is a plus.
- Experience with multi-ARM core based development is a plus.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem- solving environment.
- Good oral and written skills for communication and documentation.
- Self-motivated, good team player.