HRIS & Payroll Manager
- Responsible for data integrity for full employee cycle, including hiring, benefit enrollments, payroll, adjustments and termination.
- Manage and coordinate all benefit programs including FMLA, Worker's Compensation, employee communication and education.
- Ensure all benefit plans are effectively administered and monthly invoices are accurate.
- Serve as liaison with benefit plan vendors to ensure compliance is maintained including reviewing data for Form 1095-C, gathering information for 401(k) nondiscrimination testing and audit, Form 5500 preparation, Section 125 nondiscrimination test and maintenance of SPD's, SAR's, and other required compliance notices.
- Assist employees with day-to-day HRIS Employee Self-Service, payroll and benefit questions.
- Manage all aspects of payroll cycle, delivery, compliance including exempt and non-exempt, multi-state payroll, variable pay programs, pay adjustments, including the year-end payroll process, payroll tax.
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of payroll cycle, recording keeping and reporting processes.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration or related field.
- Five to seven years of HR and Payroll experience.
Have strong knowledge and understanding of ADP Workforce Now's system capabilities, workflows, security, design, infrastructure, configuration options and reporting capabilities.
- Have a solid understanding of U.S. pay requirements, processes, systems and controls. Familiarity with expatriate compensation highly desirable.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently as well as a team player.