Systems Performance Characterization Engineer
- Characterize SKHMS product performance in test servers using benchmark scripts.
- Test competitor products and provide comparative analysis.
- Develop test plans for a specific device (SSD) under test.
- Execute test cases as per test plans and report results.
- Test SSD performance across product versions and firmware releases.
- Design, develop and maintain test scripts and test automation infrastructure.
- BS(with 1-2 years experience)/MS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or similar discipline
- Proficiency in programming with Python, C or similar languages.
- Experience working with Linux and/or Windows, including shell/batch scripting.
- Hands-on experience with testing SSD products
- Experience with code revision control tools (such as Perforce)
- Experience working with issue tracking tools such as JIRA