SSD Reliability Test Script Engineer (Senior/Staff)
SK HMS Systems engineering / Quality assurance group is expanding and is looking to hire a motivated individual who has experience in storage product qualification process. Potentially, depending on qualifications, the candidate may aid/lead the design and development of a new infrastructure for test data storage and analysis.
A successful candidate should be self-driven, able to communicate clearly, and must work well in a collaborative team environment. Candidate should be familiar with programming and scripting concepts. Knowledge of storage interfaces (SATA/NVMe) and storage arrays would be a plus.
Part of the responsibilities may include collaborating with South Korean engineers. So being able to communicate in Korean verbally and via email would be useful.
- Work with test development engineers to develop new test script and maintain existing test scripts
- Maintain the reliability chamber test software plugin package
- Develop test software support for testing new products
- Design and develop data analysis tools to expand test coverage and failure prediction
- Design and develop data base for test data storage and analysis
- BS/MS in electrical, mechanical, computer engineering or similar disciplines
- 5+ (BS) / 3+ (MS) years of experience in software test scripting or related disciplines
- Strong preference for professional with data storage industry experience and understanding of storage devices and interfaces
- Experience with Java/C++ development
- Python scripting experience
- Experience working with issue tracking tools such as JIRA
- Must have strong communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Korean is preferred.
- Experience working with volume SSD test system such as Flexstar, Neosem, Unitest equipment
- Familiar with database design and languages (SQL)
- Experience with code revision control tools (such as Perforce)