Staff/Sr Staff SQA Engineer
- Develop certification test plans for the specific device under test for VMware, Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Build and maintain test setups for Certification Testing.
- Execute test certification suites for Windows, ESX, and Linux and report results.
- Track bugs and work with design/software engineering to resolve issues.
- Work closely with the engineering team during the product development cycle, and involve in early certification trials.
- Education: MS/BS in Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in VMware ESX/vSphere, or VSAN certifications.
- Strong understanding of VMware vSphere, ESX, VSAN,vCenter, and IOVP.
- 2+ years of experience in WHLK, WHQL, Storage Spaces Direct (S2D), SIP.
- 2+ years of experience in RedHat/Linux certification.
Solid understanding of virtual and physical network, storage.
- Experience in verification of Storage, RAID, Flash, and various File Systems, utilizing 3rd party tools is highly desired.
- Experience with Customer (Joint) Qualification test cycles is required.
- Experience in the use of scripting languages (Python and Shell Scripting).
- Strong analytical/problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with the team in a fast-moving and constantly changing the environment.
- Excellent communication in English: oral, written, and presentation skills
- Prior experience in SSD/Storage products' QA is highly preferred, with an understanding of SATA, PCIe/NVMe Protocols.
- Experience working with standard data center servers like HP, IBM, DELL, Cisco, SuperMicro.