Business Analyst 2
Looking for a high caliber individual with a proven track record in supporting functional users and processes associated with the SAP FI/CO modules. The individual should be experienced in sustained administration of the SAP ECC FI/CO modules. Silicon Labs is a fabless semiconductor company with primary operations in Austin, TX and Singapore. This position will be in Austin, Texas.
- Provide day to day support for functional users who utilize the SAP FI/CO modules.
- Work with key functional users and internal IT resources to understand and document finance-related business processes.
- Configure the SAP FI/CO modules to meet finance-related business process specifications.
- Create Functional Specification documents for custom enhancements to standard SAP FI/CO business processes and work with IT Developers to implement and test the enhancements.
- Work with SAP Customer Support to resolve system issues related to the SAP FI/CO modules.
- Provide training to functional users related to the automation of financial business processes.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required.
- BS in Information Systems, Business, or a related field preferred.
- Equivalent experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- 3 or more years of experience implementing and supporting SAP FI/CO modules. (must)
- Experience delivering IT projects in scope, on time, and within budget.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, and organizational skills.
- 5 or more years of experience implementing and supporting SAP FI/CO modules.
- Experience supporting the SAP Concur Travel & Expense system.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry and understanding of fabless semiconductor business processes.
- Great medical (Choice of PPO or Consumer Driven Health Plan with HSA), dental & vision plans
- Highly competitive salary
- 401k plan with match and Roth plan option
- Equity rewards (RSUs)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Life/AD&D and disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Adoption assistance
- Back-Up childcare
- Additional benefit options (Commuter benefits, Legal benefits, Pet insurance)
- Up to 25 days off per full year, (2 weeks of vacation, 1 week floating holidays, & 10 company holidays)
- 3 paid volunteer days per year
- Charitable contribution match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free downtown parking
- Onsite gym
- Monthly wellness offerings
- Free snacks
- Monthly company updates with our CEO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.