Analog IC Design Internship - Copenhagen
This internship will be located in our Copenhagen, Denmark Office.
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
We love our interns! You will be solving interesting problems, you will have the opportunity to learn and network, and you will be guided by superstar mentors who have a vested interest in your success. And don’t worry. We still find time for social events and fun things along the way. Come spend your summer with us and discover why we attract the best and brightest.
We can offer interesting summer jobs for students who still have some years remaining of their studies. From day one you will be trusted with significant and exciting tasks, and work on real and important projects in a great work atmosphere.
Our design center is located in Copenhagen, Denmark, with more than 50 employees with many years of experience. In total Silicon Labs has more than 1.500 employees all over the world.
What You’ll Do
We have lined up an exciting group of projects for our design interns! Here are just a few of the challenges you might get to tackle:
- Work on low power design in a novel IoT Radio chip, with the goal to design circuits to achieve excellent performance and power efficiency while minimizing design & fabrication costs.
- Develop highly integrated mixed signal SoCs for the broad-based microcontroller market segment for IoT solutions.
- Hold a final design review to show the team your project results.
Learn more about the IoT (Wireless, MCU, Sensors) products.
Who You Are
You have a curious mind and a drive to succeed. You want to work with a global team of technology enthusiasts and design pioneers. Here’s what you need:
- Coursework in Analog/RF/Mixed Signal Transistor Level Design, Device Physics or related topics
- A strong knowledge of Concepts, implementation, simulation, and verification in SoC Design, Communications Systems, RF and Integrated circuit design
- You are preferably in one of the final years of your master degree
What You’ll Get
Apply what you’ve learned in school to build real world applications and solutions. You’ll work on a small, collaborative team of engineers, and receive close guidance from the industry’s best engineers. You will join a community of fellow interns and alumni who engage and empower your excellence.
The internship is a full time position that lasts for 2 months and could for example be a ‘portfolio’ project or another format. We are flexible regarding the practical details and dates.
For your application, please make sure you submit all of the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Transcript of records (grades) from University
- Reference letters
- We prefer to receive the documents in one single scanned file. It would also be great to receive your CV in English.
Apply as soon as possible.
Come spend your summer with us and discover why we attract the best and brightest!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.