2019 Internship - Product Test Engineering (Singapore)
***This position only accepts applicants studying in universities in Singapore. We do not provide any work visas for internship.
Under supervision of a Product & Test Engineer, supports the development of test strategies for ICs, including implementation of characterization, qualification and production test solutions. Learn the NPI process & yield improvement technique.
- Designs and develops automated test equipment and bench test solutions (hardware and software) for product characterization, qualification and production of highly integrated ICs.
- Qualifies new products for mass production.
- Ensures that products shipped meet specifications and exceed quality goals.
- Develops scripts for pattern generation.
- Achieves financial targets through yield analyses, test time reduction, and other creative techniques.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work from PTE.
- Other duties as required.
- Basic measurement instrumentation knowledge
- Basic knowledge of statistical methods and process control
- Basic hardware design knowledge
- Basic software development skills, including knowledge of C/C++, VisualBasic, and/or PERL
- Basic laboratory equipment skills
- Basic knowledge of IC design simulation tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Written and verbal presentation skills
Experience and Education:
- An undergraduate student or graduate student who major in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, available to do industrial attachment for 3 to 6 months.
- Open to student who want to do final year project with Silicon Labs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.