Salesforce Sr. Developer/Architect
SALESFORCE SR. DEVELOPER/ARCHITECT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Technical development for Salesforce client projects, including design, configuration, testing, deployment, & support
- Work between technical and functional consulting teams assigned to various clients
- Partner with junior consultants, developers, & technical staff for mentoring & development purposes
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed, including solution creation, pre-sales, estimating, & project planning
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery
- Learn, utilize, & promote project implementation methodology
- Excellent organization, prioritization, & problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer/client relation skills
- Travel to customer locations for on-site work, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce development, including Apex, Visualforce, & Lightning Component Framework.
- Obtain & maintain various Salesforce certifications
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V