Accounting Services Staff Accountant
ACCOUNTING SERVICES STAFF ACCOUNTANT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
If you have a strong financial acumen and attention to detail, then this accounting job may be the perfect fit for you. From bookkeeping to quarterly/yearly financials, Sikich’s accounting professionals are skilled in all areas of financial planning. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Additionally, our accounting departments share projects and resources across offices through our cloud-based solutions that allow us to collaborate globally.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions as needed
- Demonstrate ability to process payroll, payroll tax returns, & general bookkeeping functions
- Work on a variety of different accounting projects
- Provide review of work product & performance
- Strong client rapport & project management skills
- Ability to navigate multiple client engagements simultaneously
- 1+ years’ experience in bookkeeping or accounting roles
- CPA or CPA eligible
- Associate Degree or higher in Accounting
- Solid work history in payroll processing, payroll tax returns, general ledger, & financial statement preparation
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software & Microsoft Office
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V