SALESFORCE CONSULTANT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Consulting implementation of Salesforce & add-on products, including configuration, training, support, & documentation
- Serve as primary consultant on assigned Sikich clients, building & nurturing strong client relationships
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery
- Interface & communicate professionally with clients on the phone, in meetings, & by e-mail to attract & grow lasting relationships
- Utilize time, project management, delegation, & prioritization skills to achieve results for multiple tasks & responsibilities
- Participate in appropriate discovery, planning, & strategy sessions & initiatives to support business objectives
- Learn, utilize, & promote Sikich Project Implementation Methodology
- Excellent organization, prioritization, & problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer/client relation skills
- Maintain a network for new business opportunities
- Contribute to project management & ensure client satisfaction
- Obtain & maintain Salesforce certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience with Salesforce
- Willingness to travel to customer locations for on-site work
- Salesforce certifications
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V