D365 BC Functional Consultant
D365 BC FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT- REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Interact daily with clients and be involved in various short- and long-term client projects to implement, and support D365 BC
- Provide expertise on conversions of various ERP software solutions, including Dynamics GP to D365 BC cloud
- Provide expertise and experience in implementation of financial (GLAPAR) and distribution modules within BC
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting service
- Serve as an Implementer on multiple Implementations
- Execute/Deliver Design Workshops & User Acceptance Workshops
- Proactively identify, analyze, and respond to issues and risks
- Communicate updates and status to management
- Foster teamwork and maintain an inclusive environment for all team members
- BS/BA degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years experience in software Implementations
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft D365 BC experience
- Experience with Dynamics GP and/or BC ISV/Extensions/Apps.
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, time management with ability to prioritize and align with leadership and client goals
- Experience with reporting tools
- Travel to client sites, as needed.
- Experience working in a consulting or professional services firm
- Industry experience in distribution, or financial services
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V