Accounting Services Manager - Government
ACCOUNTING SERVICES MANAGER - GOVERNMENT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
The entrepreneurial services team at Sikich is a branch of our client-serving CPA practice that works closely with small businesses, entrepreneurs and high growth companies. Our entrepreneurial services professionals have experience in the preparation and management of financial statements, tax returns and consulting. Professionals in this role have excellent verbal and written communication skills, effective teamwork skills and are extremely detail oriented.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provide solutions to complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of a variety of factors
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm’s clientele
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting and payroll related transactions
- Train junior staff on Accounting procedures as well as organizational procedures
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provide review of work product and performance
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of public accounting or local government experience with the ability to manage multiple individuals simultaneously
- 3+ Years of prior management experience
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office
- CPA certification
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V