Audit 2021 Spring Intern
AUDIT 2021 SPRING INTERN (Begins January 2021) - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to intern for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our interns.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit interns at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Our audit interns utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field.Primary Job Responsibilities
(Performed under the supervision of a senior team member)
- Prepare statistical and account analysis to aid in the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare various tax returns including corporations, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Record transactions in journals, classify postings, reconcile amounts, foot and cross-foot entries
- Perform, or assist in, counting and recording of inventories or other assets
- Help with tax planning including quarterly estimates and AMT planning
- Reconcile accounting workpapers, produce fixed asset reports and record tax journal entries
- Help with general accounting needs
- Work on special projects as assigned
- File and organize accounting work papers
- Junior or Senior status at time of internship
- Engaged in an accounting, cost accounting, or auditing program at a college or university
- Interested in pursuing CPA credentials
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team
- An interest in auditing or tax return preparation
- Experienced in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V