AUDIT MANAGER - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our audit professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s audit team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Mentor and train staff to be more effective auditors
- Research and train others on new pronouncements and emerging accounting and audit issues
- Provide resolutions to complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of a variety of factors
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm’s clientele
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed
- Train junior staff on Audit procedures as well as organizational procedures
- Providing review of work product and performance.
- Be willing and able to service multiple client engagements at the same time
- Ability to service multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to share complex financial information with a variety of audiences
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA certification
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Travel to client sites, as needed
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V