Account Executive - SMB
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - SMB – REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Our technology sales consultants are dedicated to helping our client’s problem solve, address challenges and seek business growth. Professionals in this role have extensive knowledge of technology solutions and how to apply them to small to mid-size businesses. Sikich’s technology sales team is comfortable working with clients in-person and remotely to address their questions and concerns. They have strong relationship-building capabilities, the ability to manage multiple ongoing client engagements and excellent project management skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Originate leads and build key relationships with client stakeholders in multiple industries
- Create a solution for the client by understanding their business culture and business challenges
- Communicate issues and needs to internal team, coordinate Product Demonstrations with Pre-Sales / Solution Architect team
- Create proposals and lead contract negotiating with clients
- Coordination of marketing activities alongside established and recognized marketing department
- Responsible for managing and networking with various channel partners/relationships
- Meet agreed sales targets Proven track record of selling six figure contracts and exceeding quota
- Experience managing complex deals, managing multiple contacts within a prospect account, managing outside consultants, and managing a long sales cycle
- 5+ years of solution based selling experience in a business to business environment
- 5+ years of selling ERP solutions specifically with a working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or NetSuite is preferred, but will consider experience with Sage, SAP, Epicor, Infor or other mid-market ERP solutions
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Sales, MIS, or Business Administration; CPA or MBA preferred
- Industry knowledge of Manufacturing/Distribution, Supply Chain and/or Professional Services
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V