D365 BC & NAV Senior Managing Consultant
D365 BC & NAV SENIOR MANAGING CONSULTANT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Full lifecycle implementation of core & advanced D365 BC with add-on products
- Work under direction & mentorship of project manager for all D365 BC installation, training, upgrading, support, & documentation
- Act as resource for pre-installation discovery & diagnostic phase of projects
- Act as a client relationship manager from consulting standpoint
- Provide post-implementation support (help desk, troubleshooting, & training)
- Learn, utilize, & promote the Sikich Project Implementation Methodology
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology, MIS, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 6+ full lifecycle implementations
- 5+ years’ ERP implementation experience
- Travel up to 40% (nationally & internationally) to customer locations for on-site work. Possible increase depending on implementation phase
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 – D365 BC & NAV and Add-ons or ISV Products
- Experience in Accounting and financial systems
- Excellent client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities
- Experience working in a consulting or professional services firm
- Industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, retail, or the rental industries
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V