SOC Audit Senior Accountant
SOC AUDIT SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Join a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our audit professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s audit team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Perform business process and / or Information Technology (IT) risk assessments
- Identify controls to address SOC 1 control objectives and / or SOC 2/3 Trust Service Principles and Criteria
- Design and execute tests of controls
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of control procedures to address control objectives
- Communicate results of procedures and recommendations for improvements to clients
- Document internal work papers in accordance with Sikich & industry professional guidelines
- Develop professional, high quality reports
- Be willing and able to work independently, service multiple client engagements at the same time, and meet project deadlines
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate technical information to clients
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting and/or Information Technology or equivalent
- 2+ years accounting, financial and/or IT audit experience (technical experience will also be considered in lieu of IT audit experience)
- Public accounting experience in IT audit or financial auditing
- Travel requirements estimated at 10-15%
- Security administration or IT experience
- CPA or CISA certification (willingness to obtain)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V