D365 F&O Consultant (Finance)
D365 F&O CONSULTANT (FINANCE) - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work as part of implementation teams ranging for 4-6 members on Enterprise ERP Projects
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&O Finance & Accounting processes, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, & Fixed Assets
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation
- Actively drive requirements, analysis, design, & testing phases of implementation for Finance workflow
- Stay current on product capabilities to implement feature/functions on client projects
- Utilize Lifecycle Services (LCS), DevOps, & standard tools to deliver project work
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent
- 2+years financial implementation experience
- 1+ full life cycle implementation
- Full understanding of Production Costing
- Firm grasp of the financial processes within an ERP environment (Quote to Cash/Order to payment)
- Strong knowledge of Project Accounting
- Travel to client sites, as needed
- D365 F&O (or AX 2012 R3) certifications
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V